I can't believe I'm typing those letters (I can still hardly believe I have to type those letters!), but as of just before 11:30 this morning, I became pregnant until proven otherwise with three little embryos.
Yes, that's right, I said three.
Did that freak you all out as much as it did me and Hubby? We had been told based on my age, and diagnosis, they wouldn't transfer more than two. But I guess, when I saw the photo, and that the third little fighter was only two cells, I can see why they recommended to transfer all three that remained.
I can't believe it! I have three chances right now! It's amazing! The other two are a 5 and a 6. The 6 is pretty darn beautiful, don't you think?
They didn't go over the grading of them with us. And honestly, at this point, I don't really care. It will be valuable data to understand should we need to go through this process again. But today, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me. My three embabies are home, getting comfy with their mommy, and I couldn't be happier.
Or more exhausted for that matter! I've already had an hour and a half nap since getting home. I think the stress of the last few weeks is catching up with me finally. But I've made it to PUPO and now all I need to do is rest!
Yay!!! Holy cow! 3! That's amazing!!! Keeping you and your little ones in my thoughts and prayers! Congrats! Now rest up and let those babies grow!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I hope the next week and a half fly by!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Here's to at least one of those kids sticking around for another 8 months or so!
ReplyDeleteAll three are so beautiful!!! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Three!!! Congratulations - they are beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cool that you can really see the cells, congrats on being PUPO!!!
ReplyDeleteThinking sticky thoughts from afar.
Yay, Yay and another Yay!
ReplyDeleteSending sticky vibes your way and a whole lot of prayers and hope. Enjoy this time - only the most positive of thoughts.
Cheers!
This post makes me so happy.
ReplyDeleteThis WILL work for you and you have 3 big chances. Relax and enjoy being PUPO. Yuo deserve this time.
Good luck!
what wonderful news- hope you are taking plenty of time to rest!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! Congratulations and good luck! Many good vibes that this works!
ReplyDelete