I need distractions. I have worked myself into such a state that my stomach is now rumbling beyond belief, giving me a heart attack, thinking it's the cramps starting, when it's really just old old IBS! I'm still in the game, and I can hardly believe it! It took a lot of will power not to stop at one of the two CVSs I pass on my way home and buy another test to see if I finally get the result I am looking for. I'm trying to be patient and wait until Wednesday.
I'm on the elliptical now, not going very fast, but I need to move my body because I'm so stiff, and my back is still aching! Hubby is out with his brother tonight visit their Grampa. Which means I have the house to myself for the night. I have big plans...blogs, blogs, more blogs and some Dancing With the Stars. I think it starts tonight. Of course there are a million productive things I could be doing to put our house in order after our big weekend of painting...but I think I am in desperate need of a me night!
I can't believe you've managed to wait this long! Here are some distraction questions:
ReplyDelete1. how many dpiui are you?
2. what was your favorite concert you've been to?
3. what was your favorite subject in high school
4. will your nursery be purple?
5. who are you cheering for in DWTS
k, I'm done. Dwell on that :)
Ooh! Fun! Thanks for the questions!
ReplyDelete1. 14. I ave never been 14dpiui before. And you all would really laugh when you heard hubby say that out loud. It's a strange thing to say!
2. U2. I've seen them twice. They are always amazing, but I saw them in Providence the fall after 9/11. They projected the names of all the people who died out over the audience, and it is something I will always remember. (Peter Gabriel also puts on incredible shows).
3. Art. I had three periods a day of art my senior year. I went on to get a BFA in Graphic Design, and an MFA in Interior Design.
4. I do believe my nursery will have some form of purple (love this question!) For a girl, there is no question, for a boy, I can see purple, blue and either green, or orange for pop.
5. Don't know enough about all the contestants yet, but I am always rooting for Lacey. Loved her when she was on So You Think You Can Dance a few years ago. (One of my FAVORITE shows). I love Dmitri as well. I am glad he is back this season.
Anyone else in need of distractions? Feel free to play along!
LOL, I agree, hearing my hubby say things like TWW and dpo makes me smile :)
ReplyDeleteWow, that concert sounds amazing...
Ooh, fingers crossed for you!!
ReplyDeleteTonight was a "me" night too. Good thing it happened to coincide with the beginning of ICLW :)
Have a great me night girl! And I'm so excited that you're 14dpiui!!!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from ICLW! Hope you enjoyed your "me" night!
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow's result!
~ICLW #156