I've had a rough time sleeping this week, finding it hard to get comfortable for more than a few minutes at a time. So, it's been a bit of a sleepy week for me. But, the queasy feeling I've had since we learned you were with us is starting to subside, and my appetite seems is returning. I ate an enormous burger for lunch on Friday!
The biggest moment of my week was probably yesterday, when I decided to take a spin through Babies 'R Us, a store where we will probably make many purchases as we prepare for your arrival. When I got there, there was a free spot with a sign that said "Reserved for Expectant Mothers." I thought to myself, hey, that's me! So I parked there. A nice little perk.
I did get what I thought was the last coat of paint on the dressing table today too. Unfortunately, I was experimenting a little, and the top did not come out the way I had hoped. I was a little frustrated that I'm not done yet, and I will now have to find a way to fox it. But Violetta, creativity is a process, and you won't always get it right the first time. I hope this is a lesson you will learn more easily than your Mom.
Today, my sweet little one, you are about the size of a plum, which are sweet as well, when they are ripe! You've been busy growing big and strong, and hopefully we will get to see you moving around a little bit tomorrow. I'm counting the minutes as always.
Pictures have been added to the eleven week post.

Aww look at that beautiful bump! So jealous you have a cleaning service. I have all hardwood floors and I hate cleaning them. Wish I had carpet. Cant wait to hear about your appointment tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteLoving that you are showing!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for a cleaning lady! One day I will convince my hubby to do the same. For now he is having to do it, so I can't complain that much.
ReplyDeleteYour bump is adorable! And I totally agree that we will need to schedule a play date for Violetta and Valentina. Can't wait to hear the next update!
Love your bump. The dressing table looks great!
ReplyDelete