After a three year struggle, the third IVF was the charm. Welcome to the next book of the Chronicles...The New Adventures of Luigi Limoncello!
Those pictures are amazing! Is it more real now?
Looking good there little one! you are well on your way out of the 1st trimester!
That's one delicious looking baby!!
love love love this!!! It goes by so quickly....look at those pictures every day....pretty soon your little one will be in your arms....HUGS!!
Yay! There is a baby in there!!!
Awww!! Adorable!!!
Adorable! And - what a lovely, normal-looking nuchal measurement! (Right? I have mine on Thursday and I keep looking up what the scan should be... I'm no expert, but yours looks perfect!)
So cute and what great ultrasound pics! I love watching the developement of babies, it is such a miracle.
Adorable!
Wonderful! :)
Great pics!
So sweet! Absolutely beautiful!
Oh my goodness... there is a BABY in your BELLY!!!! EEEK!!!(Yes, I am very behind. What else is new?! sigh.)
Please leave a comment. I'm looking forward to hearing what you all have to say.
Those pictures are amazing! Is it more real now?
ReplyDeleteLooking good there little one! you are well on your way out of the 1st trimester!
ReplyDeleteThat's one delicious looking baby!!
ReplyDeletelove love love this!!! It goes by so quickly....look at those pictures every day....pretty soon your little one will be in your arms....HUGS!!
ReplyDeleteYay! There is a baby in there!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww!! Adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! And - what a lovely, normal-looking nuchal measurement! (Right? I have mine on Thursday and I keep looking up what the scan should be... I'm no expert, but yours looks perfect!)
ReplyDeleteSo cute and what great ultrasound pics! I love watching the developement of babies, it is such a miracle.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness... there is a BABY in your BELLY!!!! EEEK!!!
ReplyDelete(Yes, I am very behind. What else is new?! sigh.)