
It's been a crazy few days here in greater Boston. We got hit pretty bad with the big snow storm and lost power at 10pm on Saturday night! We had one tree and several other limbs down, mostly from our over grown lilacs. Boo!
As of 8 this morning, still no power. We had to borrow some space in our friend's chest freezer as well as bug them for a hot meal and a shower last night. We're sleeping in long under wear under multiple comforters! Crazy!
Right now, we're visit hubby's grandfather. I'm really hoping we have power when we get home!
Anyway, just wanted to check in with a quick hello. (since phone blogging leaves a bit to be desired!)
Hope everyone in the northeast survived the storm better than we did!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Wow.... looks amazing !! I can remember a huge snow storm that cut all the power to NYC when I was growing up there... your photos bring back memories :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteWe didn't lose power, although over half the state did. We had no power for a week after Irene, though.
ReplyDeletewho knew, snow in october right? we had about 5 inches and the roads were terrible!
ReplyDeleteHoly crazy snow, hope you get power back soon!
ReplyDeleteYUCK!!! I Hope the power comes back on sooooon!
ReplyDelete