...another random post brought to you by The Chronicles of Violetta Margarita
Good Thing #1: All of you ladies out there who are fighting the good fight with me, winning the good fight, encouraging me to keep fighting, and reminding me that I am not alone in the fight, you are all awesome!
Good Thing #2: We have a very tiny one car garage which serves multiple functions from parking my car (thankfully a tiny PT Cruiser named Lil' Paulie), to trash, snow blower, lawn mower, shop, etc. It's been so full of projects all summer, that I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to park my car in there again. Over the weekend while my mom and I were working on the office, Hubby spent some time in the garage. Tuesday night, he brought out all the trash when he got home. Wednesday morning, we left for for work through the garage, and I was surprised to find Lil' Paulie in there to great me! Hubby is good at surprising me!
Good Thing #3: I had dinner with a friend from my Resolve peer group last night. I was about about two weeks behind her in this last cycle. It was her first, which ended in a blighted ovum....her fifth miscarriage (no, this is not good, it's just the background). What's good is spending three hours talking freely with someone who understands.
Good Thing #4: My iPhone 4S was nearly delivered to my house today. Well, they tried, and I wasn't there, which means that I should be able to pick it up tomorrow at my local Fed.Ex store! I'm so excited because my old one is dying a slow death and wants desperately to retire.
So Ladies, how about you? Tell me something that's good with you...
Yay to all the good things.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure it's a good thing or not, but I'm excited for our office Halloween party tonight. I'm hoping to win the costume contest.
so happy to hear that there are some good things going on with you and you have found such great support. hopefully you get that phone soon!!!
ReplyDeletegood thing here . . . we have contractors coming tomorrow to fix what other contractors screwed up and carpet is going in my basement in 2 weeks!!! oh and I only have to survive one more day at work before the weekend!
Love this!
ReplyDelete1. You are awesome. Love this support group I have found from blogging.
2. My hubby needs to do the same for me! Our garage looks like we are straight up hoarders!
3. people who understand are so helpful to us right now! I am so jealous you have a resolve group there
4. my husband can't stay off his iphone talking to "suri" he's asked her some pretty funny, inappropriate things!
So great that you are looking on the bright side of life - it's a good reminder of how lucky we all are. Your hubby sounds awesome - who doesn't like a nice surprise?!
ReplyDeleteWay to pull out the good stuff and helloooooo husband!! Nice job :)
ReplyDeleteI am waiting for my 4s too...sooo excited!
So glad to hear your finding good things....it's so important to find them along this journey....
ReplyDeleteI'm super jealous of your husband. I wish mine could get the garage cleaned out so I could put my car back in the garage...and we have a 2 car garage :)
Having a resource person to talk things over with is so important....I'm glad you have that.
And JEALOUS of the 4S. I have the plain old 4...figure I'll wait for the 4G to come out...I never upgraded to the 3GS from the 3G...Kind of in the same boat with the 4S thing...
Take care and thinking of you....
Such good things.
ReplyDeleteI'm on the waiting list for the 4S. Don't get me started on how my husband managed to make it so I didn't get it ordered in time. GRRR. This was the first time I was FINALLY going to let myself get a smart phone and my old flip phone is ddyyyyyyyyyiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg.
I had to smile about the garage. My hubby is outside right now clearing ours out so that we can tear it down. Our insurance company is going to drop our home insurance this weekend if we don't get rid of it. Maybe garage cleaning is a hubby nesting project? :)
ReplyDeleteKeep fighting the good fight!