This weekend was non-stop work around the house. I worked on painting the master bedroom all day yesterday while Hubby was at a work event. There was so much prep to do, that I didn't even start painting until 2 in the afternoon. Which left the second coat for this morning, along with some yard work. I am wiped out! And with all the up and down, ladder climbing, floor siting, and bending I'm doing, I'm really glad I decided to do the painting only 3 days in to stims, and not 10! No way was that going to happen. I'm excited though, that I am starting to feel my ovaries. I hope they are making lots of follicles!
Anyway, in between all of the painting, Hubby had a few minutes last night to carry the table in from the garage and put the top on the base, and the new casters on the feet. I'm am loving the bright pop of color in the middle of the room, and how it's making all the other accents come together.
I also love that it's round, which means no sharp corners for Violetta to bang her head on when she starts walking around (positive thinking!)
By the way, I think this Creativity Distraction Challenge really is doing wonders for me. I encourage you all to participate! Let me know if you want in...whatever it is you might want to distract yourself from.
The table looks AMAZING. So clever. Right this week I am going to start on the one day babies chest :)
ReplyDeletei am totally in love with that table. seriously, SO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that!!! Can you please come decorate my house :)
ReplyDeleteLove it....I love the flowers on top...pulling the whole room together...I wish I had an ounce of decorating talent...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the table. And you're right, round is best for babies, second only to cushy ottomans :)
ReplyDeleteI'm with Bridgetp you can totally come decorate my house whenever you want!!
ReplyDeletethe table turned out great and go OVARIES!
That looks so good!!!!
ReplyDeleteGosh, so many people are starting new cycles this month, that has got to improve the odds of seeing some positives. Hoping for the best for you.
Oh, how I need you here... beige, brown and boring... that's my living room. Hope you AND your ovaries are busy right now:]
ReplyDeleteLOVE the coffee table. Full of character and love. The colour is amazing and makes me smile just looking at it, hope it does the same for you :)
ReplyDelete