8.13.2012

Random Diaper Bag Question

What diaper bags do you all like? I want something that Hubby will not be embarrassed to carry but that doesn't look like it came from a sporting goods store. No fussy baby prints. I've not been impressed with anything I've seen at babies r us or target. Not sure where to look next!

9 comments:

  1. I recently bought a (solid black) bag at a thirty-one party, had his name embroidered on the front and I am loving it, PC likes it too. We also bought a really cheap puppy backpack and I'm having his name put on it too and can see that one getting lots of use as well. I do like one diaper bag we got from B.elks which has brown/blue/yellow polka dots because it can easily be wiped down... we use it on outdoor trips. Good luck:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a skip hop bag and though we haven't really used it yet, I think we'll like it a lot. They do solid black and lots of prints that aren't overly mommy-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an Australian brand called isoki. I heart it! It is the saddle tote bag. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughters use Vera Bradley bags as diaper bags. They come in lots of prints and they are washable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We bought separate ones, I bought this for the hubs, messenger style, doesn't look like a diaper bag at all.

    http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/diaper-dude-messenger-i-diaper-bag/3345191?origin=PredictiveSearch&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=22

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got the skip hop bento diaper bag in black and its masculine enough that my husband will be able to use it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter said to google Petunia Pickle Bottom thats the bag she wants. she just cant afford them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recommend this brandhttp://www.diaperdude.com/. I would have got one, but we both ended up liking a cheap fisher price bag. I think messenger bags are definitely more guy friendly. You are so stylish I can't wait to see what you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You could look on Etsy or some site similar where people make them. I plan to get a separate backpack style for hubby to carry - nothing too big but something functional.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'm looking forward to hearing what you all have to say.