When you see a woman pass out in the hallway on the way in to the ob/gyn, burst into the waiting room to announce what has happened to the receptionist, and then see your own doctor run out the door to care for the woman, you get to spend a little extra time in the waiting room with the bumps. I found a far off corner and caught up on some blogs.
I'm still a bit out if breath and hoping to ask what happened to the woman.
Oh my word... how frightening. I hope she and her baby are alright...
ReplyDeleteAck, scary. I hope she's okay. Maybe she is pregnant and just forgot to eat or something?
ReplyDeleteOh shit, that's a bad day for her. Hope all is ok with her, and hope you don't have to wait too long because of it.
ReplyDeleteYikes! I hope she is okay :(
ReplyDeleteI was just there the other day...I hate that waiting room!