5.25.2011

Cycle Day 6

Day five of stims.

Gonal F 150
Menopur 75
Lupron 5 after 11 days at 10

E2: 189

How does that compare to others out there? (damn dr google made me think it might be a bit low?)

Gonal F is getting upped to 225. Back Friday morning for b/w and u/s.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. It is hard to not compare your cycle to another or relay on dr. Google for answers; it can be dangerous and increased stress for no reason.
    Just know, you are right where you are supposed to be and things will work out!
    Grow follies grow :).

    (if you really want to know just email me...anglmoira@Mac.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember exactly what my numbers were but I remember googling the shit out of everything! My fingers are crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know about the numbers, but I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'm looking forward to hearing what you all have to say.