2.22.2011

Tag, I'm It

Hey everyone, I've been tagged by a Southern Princess.


What exactly does that mean?


Rule #1: the tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz; they cannot refuse (ok, so nothing bad will happen if you don’t participate but I would love to see your answers). The tag-ee must state who tagged them.


1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family? We have two cats. Siegfried & Roy. They came with Hubby. I was never a cat person, but the boys have grown on me. Even thought their primary reaction is still to run away from me when I come at them for a hug. Guess I'm not supposed to approach.  When I'm asleep, they lie on me all the time. **forgot to mention last night that they are very much members of the family. When the let me, I pick them up and rock them like the are babies. And they have lots of nicknames...Ziggy, Zig Zag, Zigazig-ah, Mr. Roy, Royzah, and my favorites, when we write the graphic novel...the adventures of Zig Man and Roy Boy.**

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?  Does anyone have a dream other than a healthy baby?

3. What would you do with a billion dollars? Pay off all my debt. Buy a bigger house with a pool. Take vacations. Quit working and try to design stuff to sell. Take care of my family. 

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? Cadbury Creme Eggs and Margaritas. 

5. What is your bedtime routine? Drag myself off the couch where I am half asleep into the bathroom, and then upstairs for lights out. I used to read more, but have fallen out of the habit when I was studying for my exam. 

6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other? I have been married to my wonderful Hubby for almost three years. We met just about five years ago online, at chemistry.com. It matches people by personality type. I'm a negotiator/director, and he's a negotiator/builder. 

7. What kind of books do you read? I used to read a lot of Chick Lit. Anna Maxsted was one of my favorite authors in the genre. Lately, I read a lot of magazines, catalogues and blogs. 

8. What is a place you have always wanted to visit? I would love to go on a cruise around the islands of Greece. As a kid, I loved mythology. And having studied architecture, I think it would be a fascinating place to visit.

9. What’s your fear? Spiders. Never being a mom. 

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space? This is actually really hard for me. I was obsessed with the movie Space Camp as a kid. But to never eat another potato chip or dip.... But I would be skinnier? But there is no gravity in outer space...?

11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Hit snooze. 

12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be? He's pretty perfect, but I do wish he didn't store and could control his killer pointy elbows a bit better. 

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? Despite the fact that I have an extremely common name, I do in fact like it quite a bit.  

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose? Uh...sun? Duh. 

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? Cheese

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most? Finding the humor in what we go through, and finding amazing women to relate to. 

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods? Salt. definitely salt. 

18. What items are in your purse right now? Too many lipsticks and glosses to count, a mirror, a small architect's scale, a reusable shopping bag, sunglasses, ear buds for my iphone, a note book, a pouch of makeup and other feminine items, business cards, by wallet, two mini photos albums of honeymoon photos, pamprin, gum, my renewed car registration so I remember to put it in the car tomorrow. tissues, paperwork I need to send to one of my 401ks who never changed my name and now wants a new marriage certificate because mine is over 2 years old (yeah, that was an adventure in phone calls today. can somebody please tell me why a marriage certificate would not be valid anymore? and why I have to spend $30 on a new one?!?!

19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go? beach, but if there is a lake or a place to swim in the mountains, then I can be pretty darn happy either way.


20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t? General Hospital. RuPaul's Drag Race. 


Ok, now you're it...

Miss Conception
A Miracle 4 Us
I Can't Control Everything
Greetings from Nowhere, NM



Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Chick Lit is my favorite!! I will have to look into Anna Maxsted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over on ICLW. love these Q and A's - such a simple idea, but says so much. Wishing you love and luck on your journey xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this!!! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from ICLW...great way to learn more about you! Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'm looking forward to hearing what you all have to say.